Monday, May 19, 2008

History

I went to STA in Oct. on 2006, in Carlisle, Pa. I was hired in Nov. 2006. I did my whole time with my training engineer at Carlisle, he was a local driver out of that OC. I spent about three weeks total in what I call the land of the unwanted toys, it was where you go to practice for your CDL test while waiting for CDL test date.
I am on a dedicated account and run only the north eastern portion of the country. Being on a dedicated account has some pros and cons just like anything. Things I like about are I know where I am going and how long it should take me to get there and for most places I go I know of at least two ways to get to them. I very rarely have to deal with 2nd and 3rd shift at Green Bay. I am home most nights, which is a huge plus to me.

1 comment:

GoGo said...

Love the picture of the little kid in the drivers seat at the bottom!

Keep on blogging, and truckin!