Sunday, August 2, 2009

Changes are here

My route did change and I have run it now for two weeks. My pay is less than what I was getting before however, I should get home on Fridays now. I will also try to get extra work when I can. My new route is the same for Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I leave Elkton around 2300 go to Nashua, NH then three stops in Mass. Break then 1 stop Friday morning in Mass. then fight traffic all the way home.

The week ending Aug. 2 was a very good week. I took Aidan with me Wednesday and we took our break around Gillette Stadium. We went to the afternoon practices for the Patriots. (pictures to come later). He got a autograph from one of the players. Over all we had a great time. The five mile walk from the truck stop to the stadium was not fun. Other than that it was very cool.

No comments: